This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking a link, I may earn a small commission AT NO COST TO YOU. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This 4 ingredient snowman poop is a great holiday snack or a homemade Christmas present that you can make in under 20 minutes.
The best part? It is a no-bake, no-fail recipe that even the kids will love getting in on making!
This treat is similar to my Moose Poop Candy, which was fun, wacky, and perfect for the wintery, holiday season. The Moose Poop recipe was so popular on the blog, I thought I’d try and make a new, animal themed funny (but delicious) treat!
Ingredients Needed For this 4 Ingredient Snowman Poop Recipe
Corn pop cereal: Kellogg’s corn pops are the best choice for this recipe. Their shape is perfect, and if you can’t find them, use Chex mix or any other round or square-shaped cereal of your choice.
White chocolate chips: You’ll need some good quality white chocolate chips for this recipe.
Coconut oil: Coconut oil teams up with the chocolate to make a shell-like coating over the cereal.
Sprinkles: I topped the candy ‘poop’ with some snowy themed sprinkles to give it a little fun element. You can also dust some confectioner’s sugar over it for an extra ‘snowy’ look.
How to Make Snowman Poop Candy Treats
- Melt chocolate in a bowl and add in the oil.
- Transfer to a large bowl with the cereal and mix well.
- Transfer to a cookie sheet and spread. Top with sprinkles.
- Let it harden and then break it into pieces.
Tips & Variations for this Holiday Candy Recipe
- If you don’t have white chocolate chips, use some almond bark or good-quality cooking chocolate instead.
- Use a double boiler to melt the chocolate, or use the microwave method- whatever you’re most comfortable with.
- If you’re using a microwave to melt the chocolate, remember to keep stirring it at 10-second intervals until you get a smooth mixture. Doing this will ensure that the chocolate doesn’t end up scorched.
- When microwaving the chocolate, be mindful not to cook it for too many seconds at each interval. The chocolate can caramelize, and gain a yellowy color. While it’s delicious (caramelized white chocolate is amazing tasting!) you want a nice white chocolate for this wintery recipe.
How to Serve the Snowman Poop
This easy snowman poop can be enjoyed as a holiday treat any time you’re craving for something sweet. You can also team them up with some other Christmas-themed candy and sweet treats like White Chocolate Christmas Crack, Rudolph Candy or even some Lemon Cranberry Cookies.
To turn this into a nice gift for your family or friends, transfer it into small glass jars or clear candy bags and add a fun label or a festive ribbon to finish things up.
Storage Ideas & Suggestions
Making the snowman poop in a big batch? You can store the leftovers in a glass jar or an airtight container for up to 3 days at room temperature. Just remember to place it in your pantry or a cool and dark place away from direct sunlight.
If you want it to last longer, you can refrigerate it in a tightly sealed container.
I wouldn’t recommend freezing the candy, as the cereal can lose its crunch factor when it thaws.
Have You Tried This 4 Ingredient Snowman Poop Recipe?
Have you made this fun holiday candy recipe? I’d love to hear if you added the icing sugar or not. What kind of sprinkles did you use? Please leave your comments below, and don’t forget to leave a star rating on the recipe card.
Thank you for stopping by Eazy Grub, and we wish you a fantastic day!
- 8 cups Corn Pop Cereal
- 2 cups White Chocolate Chips (or melting chocolate)
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1 cup sprinkles
- 1/3 cup Confectioners Sugar (optional)
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Pour all the cereal into a large bowl.
- In another bowl, melt the white chocolate and coconut oil together in 10-second intervals in the microwave. Stir the chocolate after every interval until the chocolate is smooth.
- Pour over the corn pops and mix very well. The more you mix, the better coverage you will get with the chocolate.
- Add the candy sprinkles in small amounts and mix well between each sprinkle application to coat and decorate.
- Spread out onto a parchment-lined baking sheet to dry and harden. Enjoy!
1. Don't cook your chocolate for too long intervals. The chocolate could either scorch or caramelize and turn yellow.
2. The corn pops are the best shape to use for the snowman poop, but something square like Chex mix will work as well.
Serving Size1 cup
Amount Per Serving Calories 425Total Fat 19gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 7mgSodium 46mgCarbohydrates 63gFiber 3gSugar 38gProtein 6g
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands used, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.