This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking a link, I may earn a small commission AT NO COST TO YOU. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Creamy, crunchy, and oh-so tasty, this Nutter Butter Candy Bark is perfect for whipping up when you need something fun and unique.
Best of all, it only takes 4 easy-to-find ingredients!
Why you will love this Fluffer Nutter Cookie Bark
If you love peanut butter you will love this peanut butter candy. The flavor and texture make for a fun treat that will have everyone talking at your next get-together.
With only 4 ingredients this nutter butter candy is so easy you can make it with your microwave and have it ready to serve in no time. This peanut butter candy is super easy to customize and make it your own, which I love because you can use what you have in your baking pantry.
- Chocolate almond bark or melting chocolate
- Nutter butter cookies, chopped
- Roasted peanuts
- Reese’s pieces
How to make this candy bark recipe
This peanut butter candy is so easy to make.
- Start by melting your chocolate in the microwave in 30-second intervals stirring each time until smooth.
- While the chocolate melts you can chop somewhat fine, your nutter butter cookies in a plastic bag or run them through your food processor.
- Pour your melted chocolate onto a parchment paper or silicone sheet-lined tray spreading evenly.
- Sprinkle on your crushed Nutter Butter Cookies, peanuts, and Reeses’s Pieces onto the chocolate.
- Allow the chocolate to set, and then break your candy into chunks the size you desire and serve. This can be done by simply cracking the bark into bits. If it does not want to crack, stick it in the freezer for a few minutes.
Eazy Tips: Make sure to keep each ingredient layer thin enough to allow other ingredients to stick to the chocolate. If you choose to add more ingredients, remember to work quickly before the chocolate sets. To speed up the setting process you can place the whole tray in the refrigerator or freezer for a few minutes.
How to put a twist on the recipe
While these 4 ingredients make a great candy that’s delicious on its own, you can spice things up and make it unique with items you might already have in your kitchen.
Try adding in other peanut butter candies, or swirling real peanut butter into your bark before it solidifies. Use chocolate for the base to make a more Reese’s style candy.
Try swapping out the Nutter butter cookies for any of your favorite peanut butter cookies or switch things up and use chocolate Oreos.
For a little gourmet twist, try sprinkling coarse salt over the top so you create a salted peanut butter cookie bark. Don’t go overboard, you want to sprinkle maybe a half teaspoon. The salt is meant to enhance the rest of the flavors of the bark.
Eazy Tip: Remember with our hot summers, it’s best to keep this bark stored in the fridge for easy eating, or the freezer for make-ahead treats without the chocolate melting!
How to serve with this 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Bark
Really, the options are endless. Here are a few:
- Holiday get-togethers
- Fall campouts
- Add to a pretty snack tray or charcuterie board
- Wrap some pieces in some pretty bags and give them as gifts along with these 2 Ingredient Rolo Pretzel Bites, for different occasions.
- Or, simply serve this as a dessert or snack with a glass of milk.
How to store leftovers
Leftover nutter butter candy can be saved in your refrigerator to keep it from melting on even the hottest summer days. This candy will stay fresh for several days.
If you need to make it further ahead you can freeze the bark in pieces in an air-tight, freezer-friendly container for up to 3 months.
To thaw, remove the amount of pieces you want and leave at room temperature. If it’s very warm in the house, maybe thaw overnight in the fridge so the chocolate doesn’t get too soft.
If you made this recipe, let me know if you switched up the ingredients! I’d love to hear how you enjoyed it! Please leave a comment below or write me at [email protected].
Have a great day!
- 6 oz chocolate almond bark or melting chocolate
- ½ cup nutter butter cookies, crushed
- ½ cup roasted peanuts
- ½ cup reese’s pieces
1. In a ziplock bag and using something heavy like a rolling pin, roughly crush the cookies into small pieces.
2. Melt the chocolate in the microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring each cycle until the chocolate is smooth.
3. Pour on a parchment-lined tray and spread out evenly.
4. Sprinkle on crushed cookies, peanuts, and Reese's pieces.
5. Allow to set on the counter or in the refrigerator.
6. Break into pieces, serve, and enjoy!
Serving Size1 piece
Amount Per Serving Calories 222Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 12mgSodium 64mgCarbohydrates 20gFiber 3gSugar 11gProtein 5g
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands used, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.