This post may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking a link, I may earn a small commission AT NO COST TO YOU. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Do you love the fresh spring flavor of fresh strawberries? You will love this simple and easy-to-make 3 Ingredient Strawberry Pancakes Recipe made with simple to put together staples you likely have in your pantry right now.
Adding fresh strawberries is optional but highly recommended to add more strawberry deliciousness!!
Why You’ll Love this 3 Ingredient Pancake Recipe
These pancakes are sure to be your new favorites. You can make them with as little or as much strawberry as you would like and they are super easy to put together, just like my 2 Ingredient Tik Tok Cinnamon Rolls. You do not have to spend a lot of time measuring out ingredients and fussing around in the kitchen, but they still can be relied on to come out moist and fluffy.
Plus, little ones love this recipe!
- Strawberry muffin mix
- Strawberry Milk (or regular milk)
- Strawberries, fresh, chopped (optional)
- Oil for frying
**EAZYTIP: Oil and most seasonings are not counted in the ingredient list because most home kitchens have these ingredients in their cupboards.
How to Make The Best Strawberry Pancakes
Mix together your muffin mix and egg. Sprinkle in the chopped strawberries if you’re using them.
Add the strawberry milk. Mix until combined. Do not over-mix.
Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add a tablespoon of oil for frying.
Drop the batter into the pan (about 3-4 tablespoons). Let cook.
When bubbles form on the top, flip and continue to fry until thoroughly cooked. This takes about 3 minutes.
Remove and serve.
Suggestions for Putting a Twist on It
This doesn’t have to stay a three-ingredient strawberry pancake recipe!
(And, if you happen to have forgotten to pick up some strawberry milk at the store, you can always make strawberry milk yourself with some milk and strawberry syrup. You can do the same with any flavor syrup, such as using chocolate milk for chocolate strawberry pancakes.)
You can easily make these in a wide variety of flavors by simply using a different flavor of muffin mix. This can be a great way to offer a wide variety of pancake flavors and simply never get tired of pancakes again.
Don’t forget that the sky is the limit when it comes to mix-ins for your pancakes. You can have a lot of fun by mixing in things like chopped nuts, chocolate chips, your favorite candies, and any of your favorite fresh fruits.
This strawberry pancake recipe is great for hiding some vegetable puree to help make it easier to feed picky eaters. A bit of carrot puree will go completely unnoticed here.
Want to fluff them up a bit more and kick the tang up a notch? Try mixing in some Greek yogurt or sour cream in place of half the milk for a super fluffy slightly tangy flavor.
What Can I Serve With 3 Ingredient Pancakes?
Pancakes are packed with possibilities for serving that are truly limited by only your imagination.
These pancakes go amazingly well with whipped cream, fresh fruit, ice cream, syrup, honey, and anything else sweet you can think of. Don’t forget to add a nice pat of butter if you want to have an even more decadent strawberry pancake!
Leftover pancakes are great for freezing and reheating in the microwave for a quick and easy make-ahead breakfast. Pancakes are truly one of the best options for this. You can save your leftover pancakes in the freezer in a zipper freezer bag until you are ready to use them for up to 3 months in your freezer.
If you’ve made this delicious strawberry pancake recipe, please let me know below in the recipe card. Leave a comment and a star rating, or you can email me at Joan[email protected] if you have any questions! Have a wonderful day!
- 1 package of muffin mix, strawberry flavored
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup Strawberry Milk (see notes)
- Fresh strawberries (optional)
- Oil, nonstick pan spray or butter for frying.
- In a bowl, mix together the mix, an egg and the milk.
- Stir until just mixed.
- Add in the fresh strawberries if using.
- Heat a skillet up with a tablespoon of oil or butter and drop the batter onto the pan.
- Cook the pancakes until you see bubbles forming in the batter on the top of the pancakes. Flip and continue to cook about two more minutes or until golden brown on the bottom.
- Remove from the pan and serve. Garnish with fresh strawberries, whipped cream, and/or drizzled syrup.
1. Strawberry milk is ideal here to use, but regular milk will do just fine as well. The recipe calls for 1/2 a cup of milk, but you may want to add slightly more, just to loosen the batter more to a pancake batter consistency. Depending on the mix that you use, feel free to add 1/8 - 1/4 of cup if needed.
2. Adding extra strawberries to the batter level up the nutrition and bring even more fresh flavor to the pancakes.
3. Keep an eye on the pancakes as they may burn easily due to the sugar content in the muffin mix.
Amount Per Serving Calories 145Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 40mgSodium 96mgCarbohydrates 15gFiber 1gSugar 6gProtein 3g
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands used, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.